Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Usher - Trading Places



Usher has been one of my favorite R&B singers since the days of "My Way". The thing about Usher, is that he knows no limits. He is always creating better songs and music videos, through dancing, singing, and acting. His new single "Trading Places" is my favorite song.
In this video Usher is romantically involved with a girl. (As always). My favorite part is when Usher is playing a "ghost like" piano. This reminds me of his video "Confessions Part II"; (the scene where he's walking on top of the piano, making it seem like he was playing it). Usher always brings his A-game. I'm looking forward too seeing a video to his new single "Best Thing", also off the I STAND album. It'll definitely be something to look out for.

- Jamaar

No comments: